Praise Leader (6hrs/week) Vacancy
St Stephen’s Comely Bank Church (Church of Scotland), Edinburgh is seeking to appoint a Praise Leader to minister together with our Praise Team, who
- Has a strong Christian faith and a calling to lead worship
- Is a gifted musician, in particular on keyboard, and passionate to worship the Lord through music
- Inspires worship in both contemporary and traditional contexts
- Has good organisational, administrative and leadership skills
- Is servant hearted, outgoing and a ‘team player’
- An exciting opportunity to lead, expand and develop our musical worship ministry
- A broad spectrum of musical styles from contemporary to traditional
- A committed and enthusiastic Praise Group
- A prayerful and engaging church fellowship
- A supportive ministry team passionate about serving God, with our talents and gifts
- Remuneration according to recommended salary scale (£3,940 – £5,275) (subject of candidate’s qualification and experience)
Full job description is available here.
If you are interested in the post of Praise Leader at St Stephen’s Comely Bank please send your CV including the contact details for two referees, together with a covering personal statement explaining why you are applying for the role and how you believe you are suited to it.
Enquiries and applications should be emailed to email@example.com or sent by post to St Stephen’s Comely Bank Church, 10 Comely Bank Road, Edinburgh EH4 1DW
Applications should reach us by 5:00pm on Friday, 15th of December 2017.
If you would like further information or an informal chat about the role please do contact the minister, George Vidits at firstname.lastname@example.org.