Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.” (Romans 13:8)
We are now offering a Money Management and Debt Advice Service and have affiliated with Community Money Advice [CMA] who are a UK wide Christian Charity who will support us in providing this.
Money Management is is where we can work with individuals and groups to help them manage their finances and create a sustainable budget to prevent them getting into debt.
Debt Advice is where we work with people to find the best solution available to give them Freedom from Debt and a Hope for the Future
It’s really tough for people right now as the cost of living is soaring and here’s some information that might shock you:
- 1 in 10 Households have debts that they can no longer afford to pay;
- 1 in 3 people are struggling with bills;
- every day 23 people in Scotland are made bankrupt;
- every day 74 people’s homes in the UK are re-possessed by landlords;
- the average debt [including mortgages] per adult in the UK stands at £33,328 which is 108.7% of the average earnings.
Our service is face to face, free, confidential, non-judgmental and tailored to the individual’s personal needs.
Please contact Martin Bethell on:
Tel: 07990 892873
Freedom Money Management & Debt Advice Service