“To get nations back on their feet, we must first get down on our knees.” [Billy Graham]
General Prayer Points – 28 January 2022
- Praise God for His new mercies every day. Make full use of His kindness to you.
- Pray for the Western Infirmary staff and patience, that God’s blessing and healing Spirit will be with them all.
- Pray for our Thanksgiving and Dedication service on Sunday as we celebrate the Lord’s Supper that with everything we do we will honour and glorify God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Pray for good attendance and Spirit filled prayers at our monthly Prayer Meeting on Wednesday, 2 February.
- Give thanks that we can restart our Lunch Club in February. Pray for safety and a joyful restart for all.
- Pray for God’s healing over those sick and weak, and for His comforting grace over the sorrowful!
Prayer points for the Persecuted Church
- Pray for the persecuted Christians and the suffering church in Morocco. Less then 0.1% of the population are Christians inMorocco (31,400)! It is illegal “to shake the faith of a Muslim” in Morocco! This puts everyone who speaks of their faith in Jesus Christ at risk of arrest and criminal prosecution in Morocco. The law punishes proselytising, but Moroccan Christians can be under pressure from society and their family too. Regularly Christians are arrested and fined simply for having a Bible or talking about Christianity with others. Many choose to leave the country for relief. Pray that God will sustain our persecuted church family in Morocco and reveal to them who are safe to share their faith with. Pray for God’s comforting love to be with those who lost so much. Pray for discernment and courage for our brothers and sisters as they work to lift the hearts of secret believers and meet their needs.