Praise Leader Vacancy
We are seeking a new Praise Leader with a living Christian faith who is a talented musician and loves to worship the Lord to be part of our Praise Team.
- An exciting opportunity to lead, expand and develop our musical worship ministry
- A broad spectrum of musical styles from contemporary to traditional
- A committed and enthusiastic Praise Group
- A prayerful and engaging church fellowship
- A supportive ministry team passionate about serving God, with our talents and gifts
- Remuneration according to recommended salary scale (£3,940 – £5,275) (subject of candidate’s qualification and experience)
A full job description can be found here.
If you are interested in the post of Praise Leader at St Stephen’s Comely Bank please send your CV including the contact details for two referees, together with a covering personal statement explaining why you are applying for the role and how you believe you are suited to it.
Enquiries and applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to St Stephen’s Comely Bank Church, 10 Comely Bank Road, Edinburgh EH4 1DW
Applications should reach us by 5:00pm on Friday, 15th of December 2017.
If you would like further information or an informal chat about the role please do contact the minister, George Vidits at email@example.com.